It’s here … the week where we might finally learn something about the teams playing for conference championships! Because, yes, it is still possible for a team to play in a championship game and for us not to have any true idea how good the team actually is. (We’re looking at you, North Carolina and Iowa.)
We’re happy to be joined this week by our friend AJ, a fellow college football fanatic and self-proclaimed Pac-12 After Dark aficionado.
Grab your beverage of choice and settle in … because we’ve got a lot to talk about. (OK, fine. We were just long winded. But it’s a longer show than usual, so get comfy!)
Topics this week include:
- Our Top 4 playoff rankings. We all have the same four teams, but our orders differ slightly … and why Charleston Southern has something to do with that.
- Oklahoma’s impressive showing in Bedlam.
- What to do instead of watching Alabama win another SEC title.
- Why we think “large people pushing down the field” will help Stanford win the Pac-12.
- Whether Clemson fans need to be nervous. (Hint: YES. YOU DO.)
- Why North Carolina is getting absolutely no respect from the committee whatsoever.
- The validity of the Big Ten playing its championship game in a dome. (Sigh.)
- Possible scenarios of what happens if chaos ensues. (Because, let’s be honest, with our track record this year … it will.)
Thanks again to AJ for joining us this week. Enjoy the championship football and the playoff selection show. (Set your alarms for 12 p.m. ET Sunday!)
Comment Via Facebook
Powered by Facebook Comments