Now that our stomachs are appropriately full, our refrigerators are packed full with leftovers and we’ve survived the chaos of Black Friday, it’s time to turn our focus to the important things in life.
Like Wivalwy … erm, Rivalry Week.
To say this weekend is huge is an understatement. So, fill up your plates with another round of turkey and stuffing and get ready to spend your Saturday in front of the TV.
This week, Crappy and I tackle a wide variety of topics, including:
- Our Top 4 picks and more discussion on the committee’s College Football Playoff rankings
- A lightning round discussion of tightly-predicted match-ups … several of which with the potential of creating all kinds of chaos
- Whether Ohio State is ready for Michigan
- How the Big 12 may be won at Bedlam
- Stanford’s hopes of ending Notre Dame’s playoff dreams
Happy Belated Thanksgiving, yinz guys. Enjoy the football.
Comment Via Facebook
Powered by Facebook Comments