We’re inching ever closer to the end of the college football regular season … and it’s time for things to start getting interesting. While this week’s slate has some sneaky-good games, it’s not a blockbuster weekend quite yet. Those are still yet to come.
This Saturday, it’s all about surviving and advancing. Which means, as recent history tends to show us … this weekend will become absolutely bonkers. Just wait.
Anyhow, Crappy and I discuss the following this week:
- Our Playoff Four picks … which as per usual don’t exactly align.
- An outstanding Group of Five game between Memphis and Houston.
- How Mississippi State has managed to fly under the radar this year … and whether or not the Bulldogs actually have a chance to knock off Alabama. (Hint: Crappy and I are in agreement on this one.)
- Whether Stanford is poised to win the Pac-12 … or whether Oregon is good enough to knock off the Tree.
- What the future will hold in the Big 12. (Another Hint: Crappy and I have no idea. The Big 12 is still a bit of a mess.)
Also, you’ll get to meet Mister Charlie. He’s our show’s biggest fan … even if he still doesn’t quite understand the Internet yet.
Enjoy the football, kids. We certainly will be.
Comment Via Facebook
Powered by Facebook Comments